CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 12, 2012

5/30 Things - 5 Things That Make You Most Happy Right Now




Well there are a lot of things that make me happy. Very obviously my children, fam, friends and of course M make me happy daily (for the most part ;)). So I am going to pick 5 other things.

1.  Certain scents make me happy. Crazy? I have a small obsession with Wallflowers.
2.  Fountain soda or iced coffee. Moreso since I only allow them as "treats" now.

3.  The feeling on a nice cool, breezy day. Fall in general makes me happy.

4.  A great sale a/k/a shopping. Finding a random bargain simply excites me.

5.  A good concert. I really need to fill my concert craving. Good music makes my soul happy!


As I said many things make me happy so this is just a short list. I am happy to be living, to be healthy, to have what I have, my heart is full!

Up next - 6/30 Things......What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

No comments: