CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Dear McDonalds, I am just so grateful for my 27 cent large water with lemon every morning.  It makes my water intake so much easier.  Except this morning when I splurged for a large coke....oops!
Dear Jillian and your damn 30 day shred, you have absolutely kicked my ass and my legs are nearly unmoveable.
Dear Weekend, I hear it is going to be beautiful out and I can't wait to enjoy you.  It has been so long.
Dear BF's Boat, I am glad you are back so we can enjoy said weekend on you.  I need a tan in a bad way.
Dear Bloggers, I have jacked up my blog and I promise to fix it.  That is what I get for thinking I should try something new.  Bad idea!
Dear Security, thank you for your concern yesterday when an angry woman came to see me.  I am glad you stood outside my office door and stared making me extremely uncomfortable but at least I was protected ;)
I hope all of you will be getting blessed with beautiful weather this weekend also.  I think everyone is tired of the drought and wicked heat.
See you next Friday!

No comments: