CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St Patrick's Day

Happy St Patrick's Day everyone!  Hope you all had your fair share of green beer, pancakes, waffles and whatever other items I seen posted all over the place Facebook and Instagram.

I promise this is the last time I will mention that it is Jaxin's Birthday!  Today is actually his birthday.  Yes, he is my little leprechaun. 

Here is one of my favorite pictures of him taken by Leigh Bedokis Photography here in Carterville, Illinois.  She has done all Jaxin's pictures and I have no complaints.


It has been raining all.day.long and I am pretty sure the Ark is going to arrive at any time.
 
So we did a whole lot of nothing today other than take a few pics with the birthday boy!  Yes, you are about to be overloaded with more pics!



 
Have a great week everyone!

No comments: