CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Wrap-Up

So I survived 3, yes 3 nights of Halloween Trick or Treating with the boys!  We really had a fantastic time each night.  J went as his Daddy, a UPS man and D went as a Star Wars character of some sort (don't tell him I don't know which one).  D had a hard time deciding if he was going to dress up this year.  Afterall, he is 11 and nearly a man (so he thinks).  Nonetheless, here are a couple pics from our Halloween adventures.  The Carterville downtown thing was probably the best.  I had never been, but we will definately go back.  The mall was so-so and of course the church party and hayride was great cause J loves "mow-mows" a/k/a tractors. 




I swear I have things I want to write about but posting pics of my handsome boys seems so much better :)  Until next time.......

No comments: