CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What's wrong with people?

As I read the headlines lately it seems that there are a lot of children missing and their mothers are to blame. Why? What is wrong with people? What mother does this?

I get fascinated with things like this because I want to know what on earth makes a mother of all people want to harm their child. My boys make me crazy at least every other day but even then I could never become so angry that i'd take their life.

Children have a special way about them. They're innocent, precious beings. They look up to their parents or any adult because to them they're interesting and they want to please them. I just need to understand how a child that smiles with that innoocent smile, at their mother, can then be taken from this life by them.

I'm sorry its just something that's weighing heavily on my mind. God rest all their little souls. Please hugs your children and let them know you love them everyday.....


No comments: