CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Rant

Good evening all! I am posting via my phone for the first time. Seems convenient to me. Plus who could pass up some cuddle time with a boy as sweet as mine????

My rant today comes from the whole MJ doc being guilty verdict. I don't know what happened but I do know that a woman known as Casey Anthony can get away with murdering an innocent child but yet a doc who more than likely was doing what his patient asked him to do (not saying its right) is found guilty. I guess I will never understand things like this.

Anywho......I hope everyone has a blessed week and remember our Veterans!  Its a four day work week. Technically 3.5 for me =)

J looks like I've felt all day......like I could scream!


No comments: