CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's 4 a.m......

One thing I like to do is get up early while my house is still quiet. I drink coffee and watch the news, oh and play on my phone doing things such as this.

I find that unless I get up early, I don't get a lot of "me" time. I'm the type that goes to bed no later than 10 unless I'm dealing with a stubborn child who doesn't believe in sleep. Yes, I have one of those. That's a whole other post.  The only other time I get is my lunch hour and believe me I stretch that to the max. For instance I went grocery shopping yesterday on my lunch. Full blown shopping and I had to rush across town to my house to put the cold goods up and then rush back to work. Whew that's crazy!

While speaking of groceries, if you have a Kroger that you shop at, I highly recommend registering your Kroger Plus Card and downlaoding their digital coupons.  They're definately worth it!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday! I leave you with another pic of my goofy boy! Love him soooo much!


No comments: