CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Complete Randomness

So today I am going to give you a few random tidbits about silly ole me!

1.  I love iced coffee.  I love all coffee if I have to be truthful.  I read somewhere that an iced coffee a day is actually good for you????  I am not making this up.
2.  I love fountain soda! Mostly Coke or Cherry Coke.  I know, it is a bad habit.
3.  I am getting my hair "did" today and I have no earthly idea what to do.  Guess I will go blonde for summer (highlights).  Def not cutting it off but I am guessing with the amount of hair I have, my stylist would love for me to cut it off ;)
4.  I eat mexican food like it is going out of style.  I could eat it morning, noon and night.  No lie!  Don Sol is my ultimate fav!
5.  I have two boys (13 and 3).  Yes, a 10 year age gap.  They are polar opposites.  I was 21 when I had my first and 31 with the second and let me tell you, I should have had the second first because he is a ball of energy 24/7!
6.  I work for our county government as the HR Director.....I went to school to be a paralegal....I like this better ;)
7.  On April 10 of this year, I had a hysterectomy ( I will blog on that soon).  I am still healing and it is really not good for someone as paranoid as I am about weight gain because you can't do anything!!!!!
8.  I am a stalker, a blog stalker that is!  I am obsessed with reading blogs. 
9.  I have lots of ideas that I keep accumulating via said blogs but yet never accomplish them.  It would be much easier for me to outsource them.
10.  I am dating the most amazing guy I have ever ran across.  We've been together over a year now and I am not sure where he has been all my life.

No comments: