CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Little Paint Never Hurt Anyone

Well I have again started another painting project.  I have this little area off my kitchen that makes absolutely no sense to be quite frank.  I have been looking for a table of some sort to put here since I bought my house over a year ago.  No luck so far.  I have also hated the darkness of the color in this area but it wasn't really a priority, so I put it off until now.

Here is what it looks like currently:

View 2 - Don't mind the paint
samples that I didn't even go with.


View 1 - See how dark?

The Ole Family Tree Wall













Now, do you see how odd this space is?  I don't really understand it.  So I can't wait to finish painting tonight and show you the color I went with.  I love, love, love it!  I really have an issue with blue tones and I tried my hardest to go with a green but I think now that I see it on the wall, it is definately more blue than green.  Oops! 

I need a table for the space to the right on the View 1 pic.  I am thinking something like a sofa table.  I have considered moving my computer armoire in here but I am not so sure that is where I want to be using the computer.  Seems like an odd spot plus that would require getting the internet connection in that space.  No thanks!  My son's room is to the right on View 2.  The door is shut but it is generally open unless he is having a teenage moment and then he will close it ;) 

Okay, I think that is all the rambling I can possibly do.  If you have any creative suggestions, please feel free to comment.  What about stenciling?  I have pondered stenciling the wall with the family tree on it, as it is the main wall of that space.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: