CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 11, 2012

Shot Anyone?

Ah yes, you may have thought it was a fun shot, you know the one you do at bars (I am not a shot lover either way for the record).  I instead spent my lunch hour getting a shot in the booty.  I have issues with sinus infections and I must say for me I think I was going for a record because I hadn't had one since March.  Crazy!!  Nonetheless, I am already feeling better.  I didn't want to be puny for the weekend. 
Speaking of weekend, what do you have going?  I am dog sitting for my fellas Mom and he is actually going out of town til Sunday also.  So it is me, two boys and a dog.  Should be interesting.
I had some page views today! Woot, woot!  I know little things excite me but if you knew me at all, you would know I am a tad on the goofy side.  I want to make blog friends but I am nervous.  Will people read my boring posts and think what is wrong with this woman or will they like my quirky personality?  My boss says I could sell a ketchup popsicle to a lady in white gloves, so I must have somewhat of a personality right???? 
Well I am sure this may surprise you but I am again leaving you a pic of my pumpkin!  He is giving our house guest the "talk" about not eating his toys!  Oh and I also got bangs yesterday and I have that on my instagram too!  Oh what fun!  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: