CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Dear Children, I am begging that you act like good little angels today while we visit the water park.

Dear Medication, so far so good.  You may be what I always needed.

Dear Ex-Husband, our communication lately has been awesome! Thank you!

Dear God, thank you for making our communication better. Also, thank you for everything, always!

Dear Ex's Girlfriend, I don't know you but I am hoping you are why he is smiling and making my life easier! 

Dear Followers, I am so excited to be making "friends". Please continue.

Dear Ex-In Laws, your generosity the past two weeks is greatly appreciated.  I know Jaxin enjoys his time with you all.

Dear Jaxin, please stop "painting" your toe nails with the dry erase markers.  At least it washes off easily unlike the permanent marker he used last time. That lasted a good week.  Also, now that you are standing beside me and I can smell a horrid smell...I wish you would poop in the darn potty already!

Dear Target, thank you for providing me with 5 of the same shirts. HA! I think I have an issue.

Happy Friday All!

Jess





1 comment:

Jessica said...

Absolutely! Thank you!