CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Is That Normal?


1. Is it normal to lie about your age?
 
I don't understand why people do this but I do think it is normal.  I have seen where it has been done.  I personally don't and quite frankly sometimes at this age I forget how old I am and always seem to be stuck at the previous years age.  Then I quickly correct myself and sometimes have to do the math. Sad but true!
2.  Is it normal to have mistaken someone for the opposite sex?
 
No, but I have....oops.  Moreso on the phone than in person.

3. Is it normal to go #2 in a public restroom?
 
Sh** happens! Sorry I am a tad sarcastic. I'm gonna go on a limb and say no one really intends to go #2 in public but sometimes it can't be helped.

4.  Is it normal to sit RIGHT NEXT TO a stranger at the movie theater?
 
NO!  That is just weird to me.  Who wants you sitting on top of them when they don't even know you.
  
5.  Is it normal to lie about your weight?
 
Absolutely!  Luckily I have stayed in the same range of weight and to me it is what it is so lying about it just makes me look ridiculous. 

6.  Is it normal to sing and dance in the car?
 
Heck yes!  I just had a full blown dance party on the way to and from my conference in STL last week.  I am certain the other drivers were worried about my silliness ;)

7.  Is it normal to take self-pictures in public?
 
HAHA! Since the creation of FB I would say yes it has been normal.  I mean look at the pics on there.  I have taken self-pics but not in public.
 
8.  Is it normal for women to have a gun license?
 
In this day and age yes, I would say you would be surprised how many female gun owners there are.
 
9. Is it normal to post pictures online of yourself in a bikini?
 
I just did dang it ;) Actually it wasn't of just me.  My boys and I went to a water park and those pics were posted.  I by no means would post pics of me modeling any bikini.  That would just mean I would have to realize what I actually look like and I like my made-up mental image of myself better.

10.  Is it normal to like the smell of gasoline?
 
Yes, don't know why but yes is the answer.

1 comment:

Ashley B. said...

haha I love your answers! I found your blog through this link up!