CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Is That Normal?! {V6}



Question Contributors:  Kirstin @ Kiss, Laugh & Dream  & Jessica @ Before the I Do's

1.  Is it normal for 2 men to hug?
I don't know why it wouldn't be normal but I can't say that I see a lot of guys doing so.  Generally they shake hands or pat each other on the back.  If it is a family member I think they will sometimes hug. 


2.  Is it normal to gag on your toothbrush while brushing?
Yes, I believe so.  Generally while brushing my tongue I do.  Not just in general while brushing my teeth.3. Is it normal wear the same bra daily?

Not daily.  I mean you have to wear different bras for different outfits.  I certainly have my favs and wish I could wear them daily.
4. Is it normal for grown women to frequently use the words "like" or "um" while speaking?
Yikes, I probably say "um" more than I know but as for "like" ugh it wears me out.  I just think they sound snotty.  Young or old.
5.  Is it normal eat cake batter/dough?
I think a lot of people do but I was always told not to eat it or I would be worms or something weird from it.  Completely false by the way.

6. Is it normal to go "commando" in public/at work?
I don't believe in going "commando" anywhere.  I mean other than the obvious.  Just a personal thing and it kinda freaks me out.

7.  Is it normal to have long toenails?


Yes, I think so.  You can do it in a polite way or you can just tell them the shut the ____ up.

10.  It it normal to change clothes multiple times before leaving the house?
For females absolutely.  I don't go anywhere without trying on at least 3 different outfits.  It isn't intentional either.  I am just horrible at fashion.
I have seen people do it but I need to be by a mirror so I can get the full effect and typically there aren't mirrors in the middle of stores.
9. Is it normal to tell someone to be quiet or "shhhh" someone in a quiet setting?  ie. church, movie theater, meeting, etc.
GAG!  No, it is DISGUSTING.  No way around it.
8.  Is it normal to try on an article of clothing in the middle of the store? 

No comments: