CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Jalapeno Cheese Fudge

As I have mentioned before, I am NOT a cook.  The kitchen is not for me unless I am making something with less than 5 ingredients. 

However, I had to make a little something for our potluck at work today, so I chose to make Jalapeno Cheese Fudge. 

So simple and only 3 ingredients.

6 Eggs
6 Cups of Mild Cheddar Cheese
1 Jar of Jalapenos

Line the bottom of your dish with jalapenos, beat the eggs and pour on top of the jalapenos carefully so that do not move, spread the cheese over the top and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. 





Yes, that is it.  I don't know what it is about this dish but I mean to tell you we take it to nearly every get together and it goes like wildfire.  I might add we don't take it because we are lazy and don't want to take something else it is because we receive requests for it literally.  The guys say it is a good beer drinking snack.  Yikes, beer, eggs and jalapenos.....something just screams this is going to hurt. HA! 

I have never actually tried it because I can't eat eggs.  I love eggs but they just don't agree with my body.  Believe me I am that person that occasionally will eat something egg based and know I am going to pay for it in the long run. 

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

momFITtingitallin said...

yummy looks like I need to make this for a party!

Jessica said...

One day I will start posting pics from my actual camera so you can get the full effect. I just tried it for the first time and I will say it is super yummy.