CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pool Day

We spent Sunday at the Marion pool.  I know public pool yuk but honestly it is very well kept and at the most there was 50 people there.  We just needed a change of pace :)


 Aren't they cute?  I just want to squeeze them!

I would like to say this is where I laid and relaxed but I was there long enough to take these pics and then my baby was demanding I come play with him.  I mean who can say "NO" to him???? Not me! 


2 comments:

Sherry said...

I feel ya...who gets to lounge by the pool anymore? I'd rather be playing with them anyway! We go to our community's pool which is always crowded, but the kids love having lots of other kids to play with so it's worth it! I love that that pool has the 0 depth entry. Ours doesn't, and I would love it for my youngest.

Jessica said...

I gave up lounging by the pool as soon as I had my first son. But you are right, I would rather be playing with them because one day they won't want to play anymore :( Yes, I do love their kiddie pool area. It is perfect for the little ones.