CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 6, 2012

A Very Hot Night

Well I am a little late on posting pics from that hot as he** Country Throwdown we went to.  I made a little PicMonkey Collage to make it easy.  It was a good night all in all but why I took a shower, fixed my hair, dressed half way nice, I will never know.  Within the first 15 minutes, I was literally drenched.  I told Matt that it probably looked like I was peeing my pants from the amount of sweat literally rolling down my legs.  Awesome right?  Not so much....luckily everyone there was experiencing the same wonderful feeling.  I am not the worlds largest country music fan if truth be told.  I listen to some but to say I am a hardcore fan would be an absolute lie.  I love music, I love all music but music from the 70s and 80s probably take the cake for me.  With that being said, DMB is by far my all time favorite band. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend and try to stay cool.  The heat has to end sometime doesn't it????


PS - We absolutely did not intend to wear the same color shirt.  However, I was not changing!  We all look like greasy, sweaty, beauties don't we??? 

Oh and yes, it was an adult beverage night.  Sorry, we drink beer.  Get over it.  We have fun too but we are not sloppy drunks!  The only problem is they only had a few to chose from as the main sponsor was a beer distributor.  None of which I prefer so I settled on Miller Lite.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Regardless of the sweatiness (to be honest I couldn't even tell you were , you looked lovely!) it sounds and looks like you had fun! :) Beer from time to time is glorious. I don't care what anyone says. Haha!

Jessica said...

We did have fun. I am just one of those people who even if a situation sucks, I am gonna make the best of it. Thank you for being so sweet!