CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

So What! Wednesday



I am linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday.

This week I am saying So What......

  • If I eat chips on my sandwich, not with it, on it.  It is what I like and that is what I shall do.
  • If my new infatuation is Lipton Green Tea.  I mean I always liked it but since the whole Coke thing, I have started drinking it daily. 
  • That I have bought yet another piece of jewelry with my boys initials on it.  Afterall, they do have the key to my heart!
  • That my son is goofy and wearing my sunglasses.  He had his eyes dialated and the only thing we had in the car were my glasses.  I laughed at my him after having his eyes dialated.  Not in a mean way but he was cracking me up!  The boy has a very dry sense of humor and no filter I swear.  How is that possible???
  • He has to get glasses, he inherited my nearsightedness I guess.  Sorry about that!
  • That I got to wear jeans the other evening because it was cool and I loved it!  I am a serious jean-o-holic.  I dislike my legs that badly.                                                                                                            

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha! You're soo cute! Love chips on my sammies, love anything that has to do with my kids, my oldest has the Cutest glasses ever due to nearsightedness.. and jeans are fabulous.. pair with heels and you have instant sex appeal!
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

Jessica said...

I can't find my reply button Amie.....who knows what I did when I rearranged things. But yes, heels are a must as I am super short. UGH!