CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Well two posts in one day whew!  I must be making up for lost time.  I thought I would try out the link up over at This Kind of Love.  It looks fun and simple (simple is my style). 

So without further ado, I am loving...........

These babies are to.die.for!  I know, I know Weight Watchers?  No, I am not into WW but I was introduced to these last summer from a friend who is big into WW and I thought, these are going to be horrible, but they were scrumdiddlyummy (like that word?) and healthy (see below).

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving Size: 1 bar (102 grams)
Calories: 120
Total Fat: 0.5 grams, 1%
Saturated Fat: 0%
Sodium: 45 mg, 2%
Carbohydrates: 28 grams
Fiber: 4 grams, 15%
Sugars: 20 grams
Protein: 2 grams


My most recent Groop Dealz purchase.  I know I talk about these purchases a lot but seriously, they are too cute.  D=Dayne and J=Jaxin

As previously mentioned, I am still loving my new kicks.  I could buy tennies all the time.  Ahhhh love them.



I just love owls.  I really don't know why.  They are just so stinkin' cute.  As you might notice on my blog and I even designed my own button with an owl.

LASTLY,

I am loving that school is back in session.  Just makes me feel better when I have a routine.

I WOULD LOVE IF YOU WOULD FOLLOW ME TOO!




5 comments:

momFITtingitallin said...

Cute sneakers - I am getting into running and I really need to get a new pair.

Hello I follow you :) hehe

Sharee'
www.momFITtingitallin.com

Jessica said...

HA! I follow you too...if not I better! Ugh running it makes me want to cry but I do it anyway. I am big into spinning right now. I am sure it will last until the craze goes to the way side. Keep following!!!!

Erin said...

Found your blog through WILW and I love it. I'm your newest follower.
Have you seen the Scentsy Owl Warmer?? If not, you totally need it!! Check on my blog! :)

Jessica said...

No, I haven't but I am certain I need it. Sorry I have lost my reply button and I don't know how to find it. So I feel like I am constantly leaving myself a comment. I am going to hop over to your blog now Erin!

Unknown said...

owls are so cute! nothing not to love about them!

Have a lovely day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)