CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So What! Wednesday



I am linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday.

Hey everyone! It has been a crazy busy couple weeks. I am sure I have missed so much in blog land but that's okay, it gives me something to do on a rainy.

This week I am saying So What......

If I am going to dump a bunch of photos on you.
That I have yet again purchased three colors in the same shirt. What is it with me and ruffles lately?  Sorry for the boob shot (trust me I don't have any left).  Maybe that is why I like the ruffles...it enhances ;) 
I went and registered my son @ junior high right after being numbed at the dentist. I didn't slobber on anyone ;)

That it is 4:41 a.m. and I am trying to convince myself to go to spin class at 5:30 this morning. I have no get up and go at this point. As they say "my get up and go, got up and went".

If I really want to have another garage sale already. I can't stand clutter! It makes me crazy!

Lastly, so what if we look squinty eyed, it was late and I love any pics we take.  I love his shirt I got him.  Pretty partial to green and gray.  That damn Buckle store gets me everytime.

Well that is all I have today kids. I hope your week is going great and that your weekend is even better!  See you next week.





6 comments:

Amanda said...

Love your shirt! And I'm exactly the same, I buy 80 different colors of the same shirt if I like it. I also do that with jewelry haha!

Happy Wednesday, honey! :)

Jessica said...

HA! Well it is not so bad til someone says "Did you wear a shirt like that the other day" oops, of course I say no it was totally different :)

Rachel said...

I love your shirt! PS. When I find a shirt I love I buy it in EVERY color! :)

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I love the shirt. I am the exact same way when I find shirts & such I love I buy them in several colors :) & the pic @ the very end is so cute of you both :)

Jessica said...

Thanks! It really is a lot cuter than it looks in the pic. A little sloppy looking. Old Navy has so much ruffle tops and polka dots it is crazy!

Jessica said...

Well thank you very much. I think I am just super picky about how clothes fit my oddly proportioned body that when I find one I like, I buy all of them....oops :) Have a great week!