CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday
 
Hey all!  Linking up with Shannon again over at L.A.I.D.
 
Today I am saying SO WHAT if......
 
I did what I said I wouldn't do and changed my blog with a lovely fall layout.  I couldn't resist.  I am really liking the Halloween stuff I have found to put on here too.
 
I make the transition into my fall clothing slowly.  For instance, I am wearing pants today and a 3/4 length shirt but still wearing open toed shoes.  I know, I know, I am such a fashionista....that's a joke.
 
I haven't posted since last Wednesday.  I just have too much going on and I can't tie myself to the computer.
 
We went to yet another festival, the Apple Festival to be exact, this past weekend.  I swear it is the last one til next year.  Lots of fun was had and the weather was superb.  Still didn't get a darn gyro though.
 

So what if I love these two boys every day but even more when they get along ;) 
So what if I rode not 1 but 2 rides that spun because this sweet boy wanted me to.  I get pretty sick if I am dizzy but who can refuse this boy?  Not me!!! 

  
I did in fact cut 5 inches off my hair last week as I mentioned and I don't love it.  I need it to be like 2 inches longer before I am going to love it.  Bad decision on my part. 
 
I have been sporting a mini pony tail ever since said hair cut.  I can't deal with it down makes me want to cry.  On a side note, I do love the darker color.
 
I am dying to go to the Flea Market in Nashville, TN.  It is wonderful.  Everything about going there screams  fall to me.  LOVE!  Hopefully I will get my wish this weekend.  Fingers crossed.
 
Happy Almost Fall!!!!
 
 
 

No comments: