CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
 
Hey all!  Linking up with Shannon again over at L.A.I.D. (Sorry it makes me giggle).
 
Loving her new design might I add!!!!
 
Today I am saying SO WHAT if......
 
I am totally jealous of Shannon's new design.
 
This boy NEVER takes a "normal" pic with his Momma.  I love him anyway.  Excuse the phone pics.
 

I am so ready for jeans and hoodies.  I am totally a jeans and t-shirt/hoodie kinda girl.
 
When I make tuna I wanna eat the whole thing myself.  However, I make such awesome tuna I make enough for everyone at work.  No lie, the shit is the bomb.

 
I have no concentration happening today.  I sat here for what seems like an eternity thinking of what I am trying to say.  I must be experiencing part-timers today (my version of alzheimers).
 
I am planning to cut my hair off today at my appointment.  I even wore it in a braid so I wouldn't get that "Man I am having a good hair day attitude and then chicken out".
 
I hate talking on the phone.  Seriously hate it!  When my phone rings I cringe.  I think it is because I feel like all I do at work is sit on the phone and it is typically not enjoyable conversations.
 
So what if my kid eats sour cream on his lemon.  Definately disgusting, right??? 

 
I had more stuff in my head for today but I have forgotten them.  I need to take notes.  So until next week, this is all I have.  Have a great hump day everyone!!!
 
 
 

No comments: