CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Dearest Friday, thank you for coming along and saving my sanity.  Now if we could get to 4 p.m....

Dear Dog, you wear.me.out!  This may have been a bad idea.  What am I to do???

Dear Boys, you have been spending time with each other every day and it melts my little heart.  I have waited nearly 4 years for this day to come.

Dear School District, I truly love that parents can access their children's grades, attendance and much more online.  Makes my son's life hell as he likes to think ;)

Dear Blog, I have decided that I am not really a blogger.  I love to read blogs but it has now been over a month since I logged on my own account.  If only someone would write posts on my thoughts for me.

Dear BF, I miss you like crazy.  However, I know one day all this will pay off.  I am sad today though.

Dear Winter, please exit my life.  I am tired of feeling blah.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: