CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday
 
Linking up with Shannon again over at L.A.I.D.
 
Today I am saying SO WHAT if......
 
I can't pull myself from the tv as I still sit in disbelief about these sweet and innocent children and those teachers that so bravely tried to protect them.
 
I may be hugging my babies more.  Poor kids probably think I am crazier than before.
 
I am sad that I have no more gifts to buy.
 
My emotions seem crazy simply from my boss announcing her retirement.  Maybe it is true that the older you get, the less you like change.
 
We have been having an excellent time with Jolly the Elf or as Jaxin is now calling him Charlie....
 
 
 
I bought a new dining room table and I have no where to put it.  I MUST sell mine like today.
 
I dislike Craigslist.  I have had I don't know how many bogus emails since listing my table and buffet.  Ticks me off.
 
Anyhow, I am leaving you with a view of our Christmas pics which turned out surprisingly well :)
 




Merry Christmas Everyone!  Please continue to pray for those in Connecticut.
 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

love the elf in the flowers!! and your christmas pictures are beautiful. stopping by from life after i dew :)