CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
 
Linking up with Shannon again over at L.A.I.D.
 
Today I am saying SO WHAT if......
 
It has been a really long time since I participated in SWW.
 
I am gonna cash my BIG FAT CHECK as EBATES calls it and probably spend it on ridiculous stuff even though I vowed it was going straight to my credit card.  Maybe I won't ;)
 
I think you should all shop through EBATES.  I mean who doesn't like to get money back?  If you want to sign up, you can do so here.
 
There are some pretty good ideas going through my head on home projects but yet again I am scared to just do them!  Why?  No idea.
 
I went blonde already and it is still freezing out.  Okay, not totally blonde but I jumped the gun and went to my lighter spring hair coor already.  I mean it was 60 at least one day.
 
I planned to add some pics to this post but my phone is apparently on the fritz.  I have had such a problem with keeping my internet signal lately.  Annyoing.
 
I totally bored you all with this post.  It is awful I admit.  Better luck next time, right?
 
Happy Hump Day!
 
 
 
 

No comments: