CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Trouble Is.....

Here's the trouble, I am busy.  I am so consumed with daily life that I seem to never make time for ME!  I started to blog because I truly think I have good things to say.  Plus writing has always put me at ease.  No idea why.

I was reading my Prevention magazine this month and there was a paragraph that I took a pic of and posted about why we are so busy.  It is totally true.  Maybe not everyone is willing to admit it but I think it is absolutely true.  Here is how it went:

It takes courage to look at why we're so crazy busy.  Yes, there's a lot to do, but it's more than that.  The hard answer-the courageous answer- is that most of us may stay really busy so the truth of our lives doesn't catch up with us. 

I have read that paragraph over and over and it did go on to say much more and the article itself was good but those few lines stuck in my head.

I can see that in people I know.  The ones that I know are having difficulties.  Whether it be financially, medically or in their marriage.  I see how busy they are all the time because I am going to guess if they slowed down, they'd have to face reality.

I am guilty of this, I am guilty of simply erasing things from the front burner and focusing on piddly things to keep my mind off reality.

Do you find yourself doing this?



1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

I know for me when I have something bugging me & instead of sitting down & giving myself time to cry I just work through it so I have no time to stop & cry so I think we all are guilty of it in some way or another.