CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Funday

Well finally Friday has arrived.  Another week passed and another week closer to Christmas.  I simply cannot believe Thanksgiving is now less than a week away.  Who is going Black Friday shopping?  I am really thinking of not going this year.  I go every year and there is never anything specific I even go for.  I just like to watch all the others get bent out of shape and act foolish.  I must say I get a kick out of that Target commercial.  It is so true, there are probably people that do things like that. 

I have a birthday party to attend tomorrow night and I am hoping it is a super fun time.  However, if you asked me at this moment if I wanted to do anything this weekend, I would say NO WAY.  I feel wiped out.  J got up at 4 a.m. only because he fell asleep by 7:30 last night.  He was so sweet though laying on my chest.  We did manage to get the Christmas tree up and to my surprise, he didn't even bother it.  The cat on the other hand is a real pain in my caboose.  I will probably go home this evening and she will have the whole thing torn down. 

I promise soon I will get to my opinionated blogs.  I just have so many things I feel strongly about that I don't know where to start.........huuuummmmm........

Hope everyone has a very wonderful weekend.  The weather is suppose to be nice tomorrow, I sure hope so I can get those outside lights put up.  Til next time.....

No comments: