CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh how I love the Christmas season

I am proud to say that it is now the middle of November and I have not put up one Christmas decoration, bought some, yes, but not put any up.  If you know me at all you know that I can hardly control my desire to decorate after Halloween has passed but this year I thought I'd try and make it to Thanksgiving.  Of course the year I decide to hold off I see that everyone else has already got all their decor up.  I am jealous!!!

The good news is, I may have already finished Christmas shopping at least for D and J.  I can't seem to get anything out of D as to what he wants this year.  He starts a list about 4 months before Christmas and so I asked what on his list did he want the most and he says, "I don't have a clue"..............well crap, that doesn't help this Santa Claus.  As for J, he is pretty easy to please still yet so I am completely done shopping for him. 

I don't have anything exciting to write today or probably any day but nonetheless, it is good therapy for me. 

Hope everyone has a easy week!!!

Quote of the day:  Humor is reason gone mad.
Groucho Marx

No comments: