CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Long time no blog....

Yes, I have returned.  Although I must admit I have been reading my old posts and wondering what in the world I was babbling about.  I won't lie, I may only be here for another month and then quit again.  Not because I don't love blogging but because I typically enjoy reading blogs.  I am not that interesting.  However, I must admit this past year has been a whirlwind. 

A little updating.....D is now 12 and J is 2 years and 8 months old, yes almost 3!!! YIKES!!!  I am still my super awesome fabulous self and finally divorced in March of this year.  That took about 5 years off my life.  However, at this point we have reached a good level of communication for our child.  Not bad at all or at least not in my opinion. 

Halloween has come and gone.  Here are a couple of pics to entertain you.



 


It appears I do not know how to operate this blog anymore :(  I am going to have to brush up on my blogging skills if I plan to post more.  I have so many pics I want to share from the past year but for now I will leave you with a few more of our Halloween decorations and such. 










No comments: