CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Where did it go?

Other than the fact that my title is often asked by my son J and about everything, especially his "sassy" a/k/a that devil pacifier, I was more so referring to this week.  Being as yesterday was a holiday, I keep forgetting it is now Friday and not Monday.  I have spent most of the day today eating I feel like.  I had an awesome dessert made by a girl that works across the way from me that I undoubtedly gained 10lbs from and then our boss catered Western Sizzlin in today for her meeting and she let us eat the leftovers....hahaha! 

First I must say I would like to thank all our Veterans!  I know I am a day late but I did in fact say it yesterday also. 

I spent my day off cleaning out my tupperware tubs of plain ole CRAP!  I eliminated some stuff and of course found some stuff I forgot about.  I was mainly on a mission to find out how my Christmas decor was looking.  Yes, I am one of those psycho Christmas decorators and I can hardly wait til Thanksgiving to decorate.  For the record, I probably won't wait.  I wanted so bad to put the lights up yesterday but I had no stinking ladder!  However, it is warm again today and maybe I can con someone into bringing me a ladder when I get off work :)  I will admit the fact that I was in shorts, t-shirt and flip flops really put a damper on the Christmas spirit but at the same time I can't complain about beautiful weather.  It is has been nearly 80 here in SI for the last few days and if you live here, you know that is a tad odd. 

I am trying to think of other interesting subjects from my week but again, I feel like I barely remember it.  I got to spend some very much needed time with some of my best friends Saturday night and I must say I truly believe laughter is the best medicine.  There isn't a dull moment when we are together.  In the middle of the night Sunday/Monday, I apparently came down with some sort of overnight bug.  It was HORRID and my baby J had the same so we stayed home Monday and slept it off.  Tuesday I still felt like a bus had hit me but was at least mobile and did go to counseling.  Again, I am still recommending counseling.  I had a lot of built up stress and I go in there and get it off my chest and I leave being able to breath again.  It is so crazy!!!

Well I am sorry to have no interesting topics to discuss.  I think of many and then I think boy some people really wouldn't like my opinion about that........BTW the time on here is not right, I don't post things at 3 a.m. I must figure that out!

My niece, H and I - 2010 Homecoming Queen :)

No comments: