CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 18, 2012

100 Floors, Fun, Father's Day and More

Happy Monday everyone!  I am glad to report my Monday has been rather good thus far.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and also, I hope all you Fathers out there had a blessed day.

That brings me to my first subject, my Daddy.  It is unfortunate that I have not spent the past 24 years with my Dad.  I can't tell you how sad it makes me at times.  You see, he was taken from me on the day after my 10th birthday.  Not just me, but my whole family.  He was kind of special to me as you may imagine.  If you are a Daddy's girl, I am sure you can relate.  To say that it has gotten easier over the past 24 years, is not exactly true.  The most significant times in your life that I didn't get to share with him are the hardest.  Also, the fact that my boys will never get to meet him absolutely breaks my heart.  I am not going to get all sentimental but I just wanted to say I miss you Daddy and even though you are not here, I have not forgotten you for a minute.  Happy Fathers Day in heaven.

Okay, on to other things such as my new addiction to the damn game called 100 Floors.  I downloaded it while I was lounging on my cozy couch this weekend and I will be darned if I didn't immediately get hooked.  I don't play games for that reason.  I don't do anything that I know will immediately consume me.  I won't get anything done because I have to "beat" the game.  Never fails!  However, I must admit this games has stumped me a few times and I did actually get pretty frustrated with it.  It is definately worth downloading to kill time.

Lastly, I just wanted to say I had a very nice and relaxing weekend with that sweet fella of mine.  We really didn't have any plans and amazingly that turned out to be the best part about the whole weekend.  We just went with the flow and had one hell of a good time.  I love times like that!  I just love that guy! 
Now, Monday is nearly over and I am sssoooo ready to go get my baby boy and go home and spend an awesome evening with him and Dayne!  I am truly blessed no matter how I slice it.

Good day everyone!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Thanks a lot....like I need another game to download....HA!!! Glad you had a great weekend!!

Jessica said...

Oh you are welcome :) I got addicted to the prize claw and coin dozer after my surgery and spent days on the couch. They are all addictive.