CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happiness Comes In All Forms


Let me start by saying that there are A LOT of things that make me happy, not just what I am about to talk about. 


I don't know if you can relate or not but I get headaches.  Not just little headaches, but full blown, wanna gouge my eyes out, make you wanna cry migraines.  I wish I was exaggerating but unfortunately, I am not.  Over the years I have found that Excedrin, in any form, is the only thing that instantly relieves me from the horrid pain.  I am not saying it rids me of the headache but it definitely makes it much more bearable.  The hard-core prescription medication works too of course but I don't want to pay for it and I don't like how it makes me feel.


Okay on to my story......last week while I was at Wal-Mart, I walked by the drug aisle and thought I better grab some Excedrin while I am here.  I looked and couldn't find it but didn't think anything of it.  I was in a hurry, so I thought I will look at Walgreens when I go.  So Saturday comes along and my head is pounding, it is so bad that I didn't know if I was gonna make it without throwing up.  Yes, vomiting happens when it gets too bad.  Fun times, huh????  Anyway, I go in and again I can't find that damn stuff anywhere.  Of course I am about to explode and refuse to ask where the hell the Excedrin is and I leave.  I get outside and I am like there has to be more to this than me just being ignorant and not being able to locate Excedrin in a store.


Alas, I find this article and then this article on how Excedrin was recalled in JANUARY.  What rock do I live under?????? 


So fast forward to today.  I arrive at work after my rant yesterday about not having any Excedrin and this ever loving headache still lingering around and I find two boxes of Excedrin an Extra Strength and a Migraine just sitting there so perfectly on my door handle.  An angel has landed.  I have thanked said Angel for her generosity and I am about to pop one of these little white pills and hope for the best. 


Here are the three items that are making me smile today!!!



Two posts in one day, whew, I should be good for weeks ;)  I am kidding of course.


No comments: