CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So WHAT! Wednesday





I am linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday again.

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
  • I bought these two random t shirts from Target only to go back and buy 3 more. Yes, I now have 5 of the same shirts just different colors (this green one is my FAV).  They're so fabulous.  Plus they are 6 bucks now!  http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-supply-co-juniors-short-sleeve-pocket-vee-tee-assorted-colors/-/A-13717011#?lnk=sc_qi_detailbutton
  • My excitement for said shirts is a bit much....I guess I am easily amused.
  • I am linking up multiple times today.  I actually feel guilty for not posting since Friday.
  • My jobby job is overwhelming me.  I can do it!  I still love it,don't get me wrong.
  • It is going to be well over 100 degrees here these next few days and we are going to a concert OUTSIDE Friday that starts at 3 p.m. This is gonna be brutal!  The things you do for love =)
  • I have literally begged everyone I know that could possibly have connections in getting my handsome man the chance to meet Gary Allen (main artist at this Country Showdown).  He loves him and I have went to ridiculous extremes and still have had no luck.  GGGRRR
  • I am already ready to take my boys on another fun trip.  Whether it is long or short.  We had such a good time at Cape Splash....post to come soon complete with those wonderful disposable camera pics.
  • I spent 2 hours cleaning out my closet.  Literally 2 hours.  Possibly more.  It looks much more organized.  I even updated my little jewelry hanger and it looks super cute.  What do you think? 

*Sorry I took it with my phone and it just stinks!*

What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?



3 comments:

Unknown said...

your jewelry hanger is adorable! I honestly thought it was a pic of a display from a store before I read this :)

GL on meeting your man at the concert! I'm hoping it will work out !!!!!

Jessica said...

HA no it is actually a large picture frame I have had for years but the glass broke so I took it out and used scrapbook paper over the backing that was in the frame. The backing was super heavy duty, so it worked well with the push pins. I had previously used corkboard in it but the pins seemed to not hold as much weight that way and some of those necklaces are heavy. Thank you for coming by again!!!!!

Melissa said...

Hello! Found your blog on SWW. I do the same thing when I find a shirt that I love... buy the same shirt in all different colors. And I love your jewelry hanger. Cute idea!