CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 9, 2012

2/30 Things: Fears




 

 2/30 Things: Fears
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

1.  My utmost fear is failing as a mother.  Whether it be that I have let them down, not done enough, not loved them enough, etc.  You get my point I am sure.  As most parents do, mother or father, I fear for their safety and well being.  I honestly can say I do not know what I would do if something ever happened to one of my boys.  I would be beside myself and that is putting it lightly. 

2.  Loss would be my next fear.  I am scared of losing those important to me because I have already lost so many.  I guess in essence I am scared of losing anything I deem important.  Keepsakes, notes, books, pictures, you know all the things others call trash.

3.  Drowning.  I don't know why but if I had to say there was one thing I feared as a child and still do to this day, I would say drowning.  I really don't know why.  When I was younger, the ocean swallowed me up and I didn't think I would come back to surface but I did and from that point on, I have been scared shitless of drowning.  I would make my kids where full fledged flotation devices if I could.  I don't freak out in pools as much as water I can't see through.  That makes me a nervous wreck.
Up next.....3.  Describe your relationship with your parents.


No comments: