CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I am again linking up over at This Kind of Love for what I'm loving Wednesday! 

I am loving these hair products.  They were buy one get one free at Walgreens and I thought I'd give them a whirl and I must admit they are fantastic!  I can't tell you how many different products I have tried on this mane of mine.  Not to mention the amount of money I have sunk into trying to find the "perfect" product.  You see, I have super thick, long hair and to top it off it can be quite frizzy.  Since my stylist quit doing the Brazilian Blowouts, it is up to me to tame this wig.  P.S.  I miss my BB badly! 

Okay, okay here are the products.


 Love the It's a 10 plus Keratin.  I have used the original Take 10 for about 5 or so years but the Keratin mixed in it makes my hair seem smoother.  Again this helps with combing my hair out after washing.



As always, I am loving my Groop Dealz purchases.  I really need to unsubscribe from this before I go broke!  Here are just a few more fantastic deals from them.

17.50

10.99

 3.99

Love my little blog button I made.  This was before my owl blog designed vanished into thin air.


Love the beautiful weather we have been having here in Southern Illinois and all the time we have spent soaking it up!  I just can't wait for fall, it is by far my most favorite time of year.  Everything about it!

We have a LBD fundraiser coming up in September so here are some of the dresses I am loving.  As you can imagine there are only 78457450734850 black dresses in the world.  If you have any suggestions on where to find one, please feel free to let me know.





Lastly, I am loving this piece of furniture.  It mostly has to do with the color because I am obsessed!



Hope everyone has a great day and I look forward to seeing what everyone else is loving this week.

No comments: