CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 28, 2012

Forget it Friday


I am trying a new link up today through Mom Fitting It All In.  It is called Forget It! Friday. 

I want to forget that my head is pounding and as long as this weather continues to change back and forth, I am afraid I am just going to have to deal with it.

I want to forget that this week has been forever long and I hate to say it but very unproductive.

I want to forget my horrible eating habits this week.

I want to forget that my baby is no longer a baby.

I want to forget that McSteamy died last night on Grey's. Ugh wth????

I want to forget all the negative and focus on a great weekend.

Hope you all try out this new link up.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

momFITtingitallin said...

Thanks for linking up!

I hope you have a great weekend.

McSteamy - noooooooooooooooooo but I guess because is love died they killed him off too :(

Christina Morley said...

I'm following you from the Forget It Friday hop, but I didn't link to a related post, because I didn't realize until I saw the others' posts who linked up. Maybe next time! You have a beautiful family!

Tina - mom of 4 and author of 5 blogs
http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com