CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday
 
Linking up with Shannon again over at L.A.I.D.
 
Today I am saying SO WHAT if......
 
I have had ZERO time to think or clean my house, much less blog lately.
 
I am literally counting down the days til this election is OVER!
 
I do enjoy the overtime but damn, all I do is work and sleep lately.
 
Somedays, I hate when people even talk to me (such as today).  I don't mean to do this, honestly.
 
I haven't made it to any pumpkin patches yet and it is already the 10th of October.  Makes me sad!
 
I may have broke a toe by falling out of my bed.....I had good intentions, I swear.  Don't worry, Matt is still getting a laugh out of this and  I am certain I will never live it down.
 
Speaking of which....
 
I have a certificate that says I have completed ____ hours in Sexual Misconduct.  Hhhhuuummm....I am really not sure this is one I will display in my office.  For the record, it was a Sexual Misconduct PATC - National Criminal Justice Seminar I attended yesterday.  Oh hell, I will just post a pic...it is too funny not to.
 
 
I swear I will return to normal in oh say 22 days.....
 
Have a great week and hopefully I will be back before then.  I have a ton of reading to catch up, there is no telling what all my favorite bloggers have been up to while I have been gone.  UGH!
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you, completing all those sexual misconduct hours. I bet those course administrators had no idea what their certificate looked like or knew, thought it was hilarious and did it anyways.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that is funny. I was wondering what in the world that was. And you are right..it is too funny not to post a picture of. You should put it in your office as a conversational piece.

Happy Wednesday :)

Jessica said...

I wasn't thinking much about it until I seen it again this morning and then I thought wow, this reads horribly. Oh well, it made me laugh! Happy Wednesday to you all also!