CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday
 
Linking up with Shannon again over at L.A.I.D.
 
Today I am saying SO WHAT if......
 
I have had ZERO time to think or clean my house, much less blog lately.
 
I am literally counting down the days til this election is OVER!
 
I do enjoy the overtime but damn, all I do is work and sleep lately.
 
Somedays, I hate when people even talk to me (such as today).  I don't mean to do this, honestly.
 
I haven't made it to any pumpkin patches yet and it is already the 10th of October.  Makes me sad!
 
I may have broke a toe by falling out of my bed.....I had good intentions, I swear.  Don't worry, Matt is still getting a laugh out of this and  I am certain I will never live it down.
 
Speaking of which....
 
I have a certificate that says I have completed ____ hours in Sexual Misconduct.  Hhhhuuummm....I am really not sure this is one I will display in my office.  For the record, it was a Sexual Misconduct PATC - National Criminal Justice Seminar I attended yesterday.  Oh hell, I will just post a pic...it is too funny not to.
 
 
I swear I will return to normal in oh say 22 days.....
 
Have a great week and hopefully I will be back before then.  I have a ton of reading to catch up, there is no telling what all my favorite bloggers have been up to while I have been gone.  UGH!
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Heather Sullivan said...

Good for you, completing all those sexual misconduct hours. I bet those course administrators had no idea what their certificate looked like or knew, thought it was hilarious and did it anyways.

Cheryl Enlow said...

Oh my goodness that is funny. I was wondering what in the world that was. And you are right..it is too funny not to post a picture of. You should put it in your office as a conversational piece.

Happy Wednesday :)

Jessica said...

I wasn't thinking much about it until I seen it again this morning and then I thought wow, this reads horribly. Oh well, it made me laugh! Happy Wednesday to you all also!