CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So What! Wednesday



I am linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday.

This week I am saying So What If.....

*I came to work with wet hair and dressed very "down".  I thought it was going to be a rainy day.  Oops.  

**The changes I am having done to my home make me as excited as a kid in a candy store.  I am over the moon.

***I didn't get to indulge in all that good fair food because before we got into really eating, it rained cats and dogs and we left.  I did manage to eat some twisted tators, a couple bites of Matt's corndog and tried his fried key lime pie.  I really want my Gyro :(

****I would rather jab my eyes out than deal with politics.  I know I have said it before but geesh they wear me out.  Bad thing is, I work with them.  Sucks for me ;)

*****The fact that our very own Fro-Yo shop is opening in just a week here in Marion, Illinois.  Mr. Koolz to be exact.  I have been working with Mr. Koolz throughout this whole process and I am not going to lie, I will be glad when it is up and running!

******Tomorrow is the annual Free Fair Baby Show and yours truly will be judging those sweet babies again.  I missed out on it last year but I have done it for over 5 years now.  I mean just because I don't want anymore children doesn't mean I don't love them.  Can't wait!!!

Can't wait to read everyones So Whats!  Have a great week all!

No comments: