CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Dear Bloggers :  I have been enjoying all the fall decor posts and recipes.  YUMMMMMM!
Dear Election:  I can't tell you how glad I will be when you are over.
Dear Pumpkin Patches:  I can't wait to start visiting you all this weekend.  It is probably one of my favorite things about fall.  It is just a shame that I haven't made it out to one yet.
Dear BF:  I hate that I have been such a crank lately and you seem to get the brunt of it.  I promise when the election is over, I will do my best to be happy Jessica.
Dear Hair:  Thank you for growing out so quickly.  I have to admit cutting you off was a serious mistake.  I just don't look good with short hair.  Never again!
Dear Boys:  My boys that is, I can't express the amount of joy I have for all the great changes I see in you.
Dear Fall Decor:  I love you.  You make me happy when I come home :)






 

1 comment:

Sarah :: Plucky in Love said...

Any celebration of Fall is alright with me! haha. Those boys are certainly adorable. Gonna be heart-breakers soon. You can already tell. ;)

Here via Friday's Letters.
Hope you have a great weekend!

xo
Sarah :: Your Plucky Picaroon