CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 15, 2012

It's a Wrap {Doggy Style}

Don't get all weird about my post title.  It has truly been a doggy style weekend. 

Meet Hayze


Oh wait, that's just some stud in Nashville.

Seriously, this is Hayze, formerly Dusty.



We went to "Howl at the Bluff" this past Saturday and my goal was to finally adopt a dog for the boys.  I have been looking and researching for awhile.  Plus who can resist such cuteness.

Madison, Jaxin and Talon

This one I loved but I can't have them all =(

Madison loved "Dusty" all along and that is who we ended up with.  This little guys feet I loved.

The decision was not easy, it seemed as though there were hundreds of dogs to chose from and my head was spinning.  In reality, there was probably only 20 dogs there to be adopted.  Wright-Way Rescue is who put on the event.  For $195.00, your dog is micro chipped, up-to-date on its vaccinations and groomed.  I thought that was very reasonable.  We did get some free toys and dog food too.

Anywho.....we decided upon a darker dog simply because I don't like dog hair everywhere.  I figured if I had to have dog hair, at least it would blend in. 

Hayze is a lab/retriever mix.  I know they probably don't know the exact breeds but from what I gather, these are perfect dogs to be kept indoors and with children.

Yes, I did say indoors.  I don't do outdoor dogs.

So far all is going well, I think he has had three accidents (#1) since Saturday.  The hardest part for me is doing this whole kennel thing.  It makes me sad to put him in there while I am gone.  Who wants to be caged up all day???


 That is how our weekend went.  No pumpkin patch again.  I swear I am a complete slacker this year.




No comments: